As the title says the end, indeed its the end of another winter season in Andorra. However the forecast has something different to say. After a month of beaming sun shine, the weather is about to take a dive in temperature bring in the snow again.
This winter season has be eventful with new music festivals taking over the village of Arinsal for the week, the river turning green, not dirty green toxic looking green. This was due to some testing they were doing for the bottling plant based in Arinsal, all good though the chemical used was not harmful to humans and animals. Plenty of snowfall along with some high temperatures. Time to wax the skis and boards, hang up the boots, until next winter.
The beginning of the summer season is here. All the summer activities and venues getting ready for the start. The summer season kicks of the beginning of June.
What you can expect in the summer in Andorra. Nice warm weather and cool evenings. A much more laid back feel in the resort. Plenty of hiking trails and wildlife to explore. Activities such as via ferratas, canyoning, hiking, mountain biking, road biking, segway tours, a unique Cirque du Soleil, tax free shopping, nature parks and toboggans, mountains top BBQs and so much more.
Andorra has a great vibe in the summer months, the perfect place to visit for families looking for adventure, and people who adore the outdoors.
Why not pop along and try out summer in Andorra.
Our modern apartment hosts up to 10 guests. The apartment has spectacular views either of the Village, the river and mountains of the Coma Pedrosa national park, including the highest peak in Andorra. There is free Wifi throughout the apartment.
The apartment includes:
- 4 twin/double bedroom, with closet space and window/terrace. Either with en-suite or a private bathroom.
- 1 sofa bed.
- Plasma screen TV box for local channels and a few international stations.
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, juicer, pots and pans, and all the necessary utensils required for cooking and meals
- Dining table for 10 people
- Living room with large windows to take in the spectacular view, Large balcony, sofa, chairs, a Mezzanine floor with sofa bed and games, and ambient lighting.
Additional services on offer at the apartment (costs may apply):
- Tour operator services. Transfers, excursions, car hire, ski school lessons, lift passes and much more can be booked here
- Packed lunches
- Pre-arrival shopping list
- Garage space for bikes and equipment
- Laundry service
- Free use of tennis rackets and balls to use at the village tennis court